- Serve as aide(s) to the president.
- Perform the duties of the president in the president’s absence or inability to serve; and
- Perform such other duties as may be provided for by PTA bylaws, prescribed by the parliamentary authority, directed by the president, the board of directors or the executive committee.
- Record the minutes of all meetings of the Maple Grove PTA , board of directors, and executive committee.
- Be prepared to read the records of any previous meetings;
- File and maintain all records in accordance with document retention requirements;
- Have a current approved copy of the bylaws;
- Maintain a current membership list; and
- Perform such other duties as may be provided for by these bylaws, prescribed by the parliamentary authority, directed by the president, the board of directors, or the executive committee
- Have custody of the funds of this local PTA/PTSA;
- Maintain a full account of the funds of this local PTA/PTSA;
- Disburse funds of this PTA/PTSA only in accordance with the budget adopted by the membership or according to an appropriation approved by the membership.
- Be responsible for a full and accurate account of the receipts and disbursements in the books belonging to this local PTA/PTSA;
- Provide a financial report to the board of directors and the membership at each meeting;
- Provide an annual report of the financial condition of the association to the membership at the meeting following the financial review/audit;
- Be one of the signatories on all PTA accounts. Signers of PTA accounts cannot have disbursement authority over school/school district funds, nor shall two (2) signatories reside in the same household or be immediate family;
- Submit the books annually for a financial review/audit by an auditor or a financial review committee selected by the board of directors or executive committee, A signer on the checking account may not be the auditor or a member of the financial review committee. The financial review must be completed within thirty (30) days of the close of the fiscal year. A report of the completed financial review will be presented to the board of directors for adoption at the first board meeting following the completion of the review, and a copy will be submitted to the Colorado PTA; and
- Perform such other duties as may be provided for by these bylaws, prescribed by the parliamentary authority, directed by the president, the board of directors or the executive committee.